Today is the day we stop talking about NFTs like we know anything and let an expert take the stage. Aren’t you proud of us? 🤣 Eric Neal comes to his work in web3 with a strong background in theatre and technology - he’s a Tony-nominated producer and an entrepreneur who built a successful agency before he moved to his current venture - Third Act Digital, the marketplace where the theatre comes to collect. We get into the nitty gritty of NFTs but this conversation is much more about how theatre and technology grow in tandem with each other and how the industry improves along the way.
- Joe embraces podcasting
- What the shit actually is an NFT and why does it matter?
- The benefits of NFT for theatre (spoiler, it has to do with broadening audiences)
- Blockchain alternative Hadera Hashgraph and eco-conscious approaches to Web3
- Thinking about technology as a collaborator that can heighten and complement the existing story inside a new platform like web3
- Who should be paying attention to this space
🎙This podcast is brought to you by
Broadway Unlocked | @BroadwayUnlocked
Jessica Ryan | @JessicaRyanNYLA
Joe White | @MeetJoeWhite